Body Elemental (BE) is OPEN!
Here is some information about what the BE re-opening looks like, as well as measures we are taking and action items we will require you to follow.
First, we want to stress to you if you are uncomfortable coming in at ALL, please do not hesitate to cancel your appointment. We completely understand and support that decision. This is not something we take lightly. As well, if you have any of the following conditions we ask you to consider staying home. These are the following:
1) Heart Conditions
3) Lung Disease
Waiver of High Risk
If you choose to come in, please complete Waiver Of High Risk, prior to resuming treatment. This affidavit states you understand the listed conditions are contraindicated for high exposure to Covid19 and that you take responsibility for receiving treatment at Body Elemental.
If you do not have opportunity to download and complete, it will be provided prior to your first appointment.
Disclosure of Symptoms
Additionally, we ask you to sign a Disclosure of Symptoms. This is available for you to download here as well.
For everyone’s concern: WE WILL TAKE YOUR TEMPERATURE AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
Guidelines for coming in to Body Elemental, and the measures we are taking to ensure your health and safety:
- We will communicate with you beforehand to obtain updates to your health information and ask you specifically about your potential exposure to COVID-19. We will ask you to sign an informed consent form and bring these in with you on the day of your appointment.
- When you arrive at the office, we’ll ask that you wait in your vehicle until we ask you to come in. Please text your therapist upon arrival, or, alternately, knock on the door and back away. Do not text the office phone, as it is a land line and does not receive texts. This ensures that we don’t have too many people in the reception area at one time. If you have forgotten your disclaimer forms, let us know and we can bring them out to the car for you to fill out.
- Please bring a face mask to use while you are in the building, and during your massage. If you do not have one, we can provide you with a mask, which we will bring to your car for you. We do have an alternative in place for those who prefer not to wear your mask when you are facedown (we know how uncomfortable that will be!). We place a pillow case over the cradle with a deep dip in it so as to catch any possible contaminants that may fall to the floor.
- When you come to the door, we will use a no-touch thermal temperature screening to confirm that you don’t have a fever.
- When you come into the office, we ask you to please remove your shoes, so as to limit the spread of any contaminent that may be on your shoes onto the carpet.
- Not much difference here, as you all go straight to the bathroom upon coming in, but: Upon entering the office, please go and immediately wash your hands.
- Once our session is finished, and prior to leaving the treatment room, please use the hand sanitizer provided. Once you leave your treatment room, please go and immediately wash your hands again.
As always, if you or we are feeling under the weather, or present any symptoms of illness, you or we have the right to cancel the appointment at the last minute with no fees or penalties.
If you have any suggestions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Any input is welcome.